Akhir-akhir ini aku sering mimpi atau berandai-andai kalo Dylan udah lahir. Aku cuman bisa berharap dan berdoa semoga selama ini dia nyaman di dalam perutku hingga nanti. Aku pengen sekali mom ada di sini when the baby's due. Masalahnya we all don't know for sure exactly on what day he chooses to be born. I think I prefer to have mom with me in the delivery room than my husband. Pasti dia lemes ngeliat aku so in pain. Sekarang aja kalo diceritain gimana bakal entar aja dia udah merinding. Men are so weak sometimes .. haha .. that's true.
Mom said she wanted to be here when the baby's born. I think that'd be cool. Please cooperate, ok little one .. Don't you wanna see Oma Angie right away?
Yah, ginilah resikonya kalo jauh dari ibunda, .. that's why they create airplanes I guess .. *stupid remark*
Kulitku mulai stretch, ... yah aku pasrah aja mo bisa apa, hanya rajin-rajin kukasih cocoa butter biar moist. It's the part of being a mother. I know I'll get the stretchmark, it runs in the family. I hope I could get my shape back afterwards ... I've never been this fat in my life before. Quite scarry sometimes, but hey .. I have a baby.
Cookie Hands
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment