Dylan knows how to get on standing from his crawling position, but limited around the edge of the bed. He'll grip the sheet and holding on to it. It's so funny how I found him doing that at the first time.
Ocassionally he has more energy than I do, and on days like that, I will try to catch a 5 min nap on the bed. Then I'll nurse him to get him to nap with me. But sometimes, he has more plan than just uh-oh, sleeping. He'll climb over my body and peeking on the world under him .. oo, there my dotty the doggy, .. ohh, a telephone sitting on the floor, .. wowww .. remote control is not in daddy's hand .. I better get them while I got the chance ... (yes, I imagine him saying this to himself). So there he goes, jump off the bed (with or without my help to safely land on the carpet). Most of the time, I won't even know he's off the bed (WHAT KIND OF MOM I AM??). I guess he masters the trick to do it.
I'll put the TV on. Noggin or Nick channel, depends on what show they have on. He likes Dora, Miffy, Blues Clues, Sesame Street, Miffy, Connie The Cow, Singing Extra, and ehm .. NFL .. Football (daddy's influence). And I put a pillow on the carpet, I sit him there, put a blanket over him when it's cold, and he'll watch the TV while sucking his thumb. It's so cute. The view from the top is definitely heart-warming
Cookie Hands
14 years ago



1 comment:
Way to go Dylan!!!
udha bisa bediri sendiri, Naufal aja sampai sekarang masih takut-takut.. :-)
jadi ultah bulan depannya mau ngapain Sayaaang??
Post a Comment